BTP Holdings was established and well known as an original company with only 50 people in 2001. Over 20 years of establishment and development, BTP Holdings has made remarkable transformations and contribute significantly to improving the life and health care quality for Vietnamese people.
From the early days of establishment, BTP Holdings has determined to become an international group of production and trade, providing foreign investment consultation and professional marketing services. With diversified business models, BTP Holdings possess and develop famous brands in the Vietnamese market, focusing on the following industries:
- Health care equipment
- Home appliances and household equipment
- High-quality and luxury funiture
- Foreign investment consultation
- Marketing services
BTP Holdings is implementing its goal to become a pioneering and sustainable corporate which continually creates the different direction in business strategy, researching and improving advanced technology, updating and developing product designs. Especially, the product quality criteria are taken the priority instead of cheap products, aiming to improve the Vietnamese life quality.
- 2001Established K&T company specializing in trading health care products from POONGSAN brand with 05 showrooms in Hanoi and 50 employees.
- 2003Expanding a branch in the South - Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2005Developing a system of showrooms in the Mekong Delta region.
- 2008Launched SMART brand specializing in home appliances.
- 2009- Launched JUNGER brand - a German brand of high-end home appliances and kitchen equipment, and expanded 30 showrooms and more than 300 employees.
- At the same time, launched BOSS brand - a High-class healthcare one, which is imbued with Japanese quintessence.
- 2012Launched Spanish and Italian luxury furniture brand – CAOZA
- 2020- Launched HAWONKOO brand - the first Korean-style home fashion brand in Vietnam - HAWONKOO
- Completed the 5-star modern head office which is settled in the Diplomatic Corps area ranging an area of over 1.800m2.