Bach Tuong Phat holdings (BTP Holdings) was established and inherited on the basis of a small-scale company originally founded since 2001with only 50 people, specializing in some fields such as: consultant, financial investment, brand management and trade – investment promotion.
After 15 years of establishment, inheritance and development, BTP Holdings has made significant changes contributing to create jobs, improve quality of life and public health care. The difference in business strategy, constantly improving technology, changing model of products make the BTP Holdings more successful. Especially, we always provide the best quality services instead of focusing on cheap price products. Since the beginning days of establishment, BTP holdings has identified the goal to become one of the leading corporations in the field of consultant, financial investment, brand management and trade – investment promotion for businesses. Besides, we also manage well-known brands of health care equipments, household products and high-grade furniture with high – quality to meet utilities, technology and brand value.
With the variety of business model, BTP is managing and developing famous brands on the World and European market such as:
- BOSS: The world’s number one health care and physiotherapy device
- POONGSAN: World famous massage chairs and exercise machines
- JUNGER: High-class kitchen, furniture, kitchen accessories
- SMART: High-grade household products imported from Thailand
- CAOZA: Furniture, decorative light, display furniture and furniture accessories of Italy and Spain
- KIM’S FULLHOUSE: Furniture, display products and furniture accessories of Korea
We always co-operate with the retail and distribution business to build the system of 100 showrooms in big trade centers across many Vietnam’s provinces and cities to create jobs for more than 700 employees. Until now, BTP holdings has affirmed the high-ranking position on the market. By 2016, BTP Holdings will work with partners to promote the brand development, investment, expansion and develop market to create jobs for 900 to 1000 employees.